The Sierra Wave™ 120-Watt Solar Collector is a high-capacity panel designed to supply energy to the EnerPlex Power Center #9700 or directly charge 24V batteries and other similar devices.
- High quality mono-crystalline solar cells
- Generates solar energy for high-capacity battery storage devices
- 10A Controller Built in to unit.
- Directly operate electronic equipment
- Up to 2 #9590 can be chained together for greater energy collection with Anderson M4 connection.
- Kickstand and Carry Case included
- Includes both battery claps and 12 volt barrel plug with SAE Connetor
- Mono-crystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of mono-crystalline solar panels are typically 15-20%. Sun-power produces the highest efficiency solar panels on the U.S. market today. Their E20 series provide panel conversion efficiencies of up to 20.1%. Update (April, 2013): Sun-power has now released the X-series at a record-breaking efficiency of 21.5%. 
- Mono-crystalline silicon solar panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other types. Mono-crystalline solar panels produce up to four times the amount of electricity as thin-film solar panels.
- Mono-crystalline solar panels live the longest. Most solar panel manufacturers put a 25-year warranty on their mono-crystalline solar panels. Tend to perform better than similarly rated poly-crystalline solar panels at low-light conditions.