5-Pack kit contains 5 – 28″ safety cones. Each cone has an 8 lb. weighted rubber base and collapses for storage in a car trunk, utility truck, or toolbox.
Each Cone Features:
- 8 lb. weighted rubber base
- Collapses flat for easy storage
- Made of durable nylon
- Reflective 4″ and 6″ stripes
- Includes 2 – blinking red LED lights (one for the top of the cone and one to illuminate the inside of the cone)
- Includes the storage case that holds the cone and lights
- Meets MUTCD specifications (4″ & 6″ reflective bands)
- Meets NFPA 1901 Standards; Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
Applications: roadside safety, construction sites, warehouse/retail hazard identification, emergency services personnel, tow trucks, and personal automotive safety.
Dimensions : 16” L x 16” W x 16” H – 49 lbs
These cones are made with a durable rubber base that weighs 8 lbs. and can withstand road traffic and high winds. The cone material is a bright, durable nylon with 2 reflective silver bands, which can be seen up to 1000 feet (300 m) away. For added nighttime visibility, the included red LED lights flash or can be set in a steady-on position. Requires two AAA batteries to operate the light (included) and will operate the flashing light for 40-60 hours. All materials are highly durable and made to withstand outdoor conditions. A yellow LED light is sold separately as an option. 5-pack kits are available for the 28” and 36” Cones to comply with national NFPA 1901 Fire Vehicle and Apparatus requirements. Also complies with MUTCD, FHWA, and other local and state requirements for safety cones on commercial and utility vehicles.
There are no reviews yet.