36″ Safety cone has an 8 lb. weighted rubber base and collapses for storage in a car trunk, utility truck, or toolbox.
- 8 lb. weighted rubber base
- Collapses flat for easy storage
- Made of durable nylon
- Reflective 4″ and 6″ stripes
- Includes 2 – blinking red LED lights (one for the top of the cone and one to illuminate the inside of the cone)
- Includes the storage case that holds the cone and lights
- Meets MUTCD specifications (4″ & 6″ reflective bands)
- Meets NFPA 1901 Standards; Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
Applications: roadside safety, construction sites, warehouse/retail hazard identification, emergency services personnel, tow trucks, and personal automotive safety.
Flat dimensions : 15” L x 15” W x 2” H 9 lbs
These cones are made with a durable rubber base that weighs 8 lbs. and can withstand road traffic and high winds. The cone material is a bright, durable nylon with 2 reflective silver bands, which can be seen up to 1000 feet (300 m) away. For added nighttime visibility, the included red LED lights flash or can be set in a steady-on position. Requires two AAA batteries to operate the light (included) and will operate the flashing light for 40-60 hours. All materials are highly durable and made to withstand outdoor conditions. A yellow LED light is sold separately as an option.