Crown Anti-Seize Compound is reinforced with molybdendum & graphite for extreme high temperature and pressure applications. Thin film prevents parts and equipment from galling, seizure and corrosion.
- Excellent use in high temperature when applied to parts and equipment that will reach up to 2000°F (1093°C)
- Provides long term protection to prevent metal-to-metal seizure, heat-freeze and galvanic pitting
- Reduces friction, torque and energy consumption
- Water resistant film helps reduce corrosion
- Use in place of, or in addition to, brush top anti-seize products
Application: Use on ovens, conveyors, furnaces, heat exchangers, manifolds, threaded studs and bolts, flanges, bearings and hinges.