LED Baton Road Flares are emergency safety flares that replace standard directional wands and incendiary flares. Using these safety flares reduces the risk of fires, groundwater contamination, and batteries in our landfills.
The kit includes 3-single flares inside a durable storage case that doubles as a charging unit with all chargers included.
- 15 Amber LEDs visible up to 1 mile
- 1 Half-watt flashlight
- Waterproof & floats
- Corrosion proof
- High strength magnets attach to metal surfaces
- Rechargeable battery included, does not need to be replaced
- 5 Flash patterns including S.O.S. Morse Code
- Includes 120V wall charger, 12V car charger
- Operating Temp. 14°F- 122°F (-10 °C – 50°C)
MADE IN USA!
Patent #D650,932S and #8,579,460
Uses: Emergency safety flare that can be held in your hand or placed on the ground to identify road hazards, signal for help, mark detours, or direct traffic. Approved for use in personal vehicles and in the aviation, trucking, marine, and public safety markets.