This induction cooktop is built for professional chefs in a commercial kitchen or the at-home cook. Either way this is a feature-rich induction for any application, with industry first designs and at a great price.
- 10 Power settings (wattage)
- 15 Temperature settings (100º – 450ºF) in 25º increments
- Temperature probe for precise temperature control within ±10º. Easily detaches for cleaning and storage. INDUSTRY FIRST!
- Programmable cooking allows you to program up to 3 cooking conditions using different temperature and time settings. Use for slow cooking, sous vide, and stage cooking.
- 1800 Watts
- Full digital controls
- Dial control knob to set functions.
- LCD display
- Touchpad controls
- One touch simmer and boil
- Program lock
- Stainless steel and commercial-grade materials
Induction rated cookware is required, but easy to find. For a quick test, apply a magnet to your existing cookware. If it sticks it will work! If your cookware is not compatible, consider our #6010 Induction Interface Disk which allows you to use most cookware with an induction cooktop.
Important Note: If incorrect cookware is used, and/or if no cookware is detected on the surface an error code will appear 15 seconds after turning unit on. The unit will automatically shut off.
Meets ETL-US (UL 197), ETL Sanitary (NSF-4), FCC and ROHS requirements for electrical cooking appliances.