A non-melting, fortified waterproof grease that forms a durable film to withstand daily equipment washdown.
- NSF H-1
- PTFE fortified
- N.L.G.I. Grade 2
- Grease forms a tough, durable film that prevents metal-to-metal contact
- Lubricates, seals out water, and resists chemical attack
- Performs at temperatures up to 475°F
- Compatible with most plastics
- 35 lb. load-carrying capacity based on Timken OK load tests
- Dielectric strength of 30kV/mm
- Best when used on unpainted surfaces
Applications: slides, guides, chains, conveyors, and other transfer equipment found in food processing and packaging plants. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.