Lithium Grease is a long-lasting and versatile lubricant. It is a translucent liquid with a light creamy consistency that penetrates and forms a water-resistant protective film. It will withstand all loads, temperatures, and speeds. NLGI Grade 1.
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Will not run or wash away
- Withstands temperatures from -70°F to 360°F (-57°C to 182°C)
- Eliminates squeaks and squeals
- Indoor/ outdoor, all weather conditions
Application: use as a break-in lubricant for long-term protection against corrosion. May be used on a variety of metal-to-metal moving parts including gears, ball and roller bearings, speed reducers, cables, cams, pistons, chains, overhead door tracks, hinges, cranking mechanisms, and locks.