Restorative Low VOC Brite Galvanize Coating Fortified with Zinc
A low VOC (less than 250 g/l) version of our Brite Galvanize Coating. Provides a restorative coating fortified with zinc for preventing rust and corrosion on ferrous metal surfaces.
- A glistening coating with 65% pure zinc in the dry film
- Stops rust and corrosion on any iron or steel surface for protection equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing
- Restores galvanized surfaces to the bright look of hot-dipped galvanizing
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM A-780-93A
- Good film integrity after 336 hours salt spray (ASTM B-117)
- This item cannot be shipped to SCAQMD in California
Applications: Repair of welds, handrails, rims, guardrails, metal chain, fences, pipes, corrugated metal buildings, or anywhere the bright look of hot-dipped surfaces is desired.
*When buying bulk product you may purchase up to 200lbs in any product combination for the same shipping charges.
There are no reviews yet.