This silicone lubricant leaves a clear residual dry film that helps to prevent sticking without transferring to the surface. Slower dry allows full penetration into rubber surfaces.
- Once applied allows use in extreme temperatures -50F to -450F (-46C to -232C)
- 5% silicone
- Insulates, stops squeaks and sticking, prevents freezing
- Brings life back to old rubber and weather-stripping
- Will not harm most plastics
- Repels water; waterproofs ignition systems
Applications: metal hinges, plastic rollers, rubber mountings, O-rings, electrical insulation, slides, guides, conveyors, doors, locks, and any sliding surface. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.
There are no reviews yet.