This patented, water-based formulation is made specifically for upside-down marking on any surface.
- Will not damage or burn turf or roots
- Mark lasts up to two months
- May be cut off after the grass has grown out
- Safe on grass & synthetic turf
- applicator with or without the cap on.
Aervoe Water Based Marking Paint is a highly-pigmented, durable water-based paint designed to mark and adhere to most surfaces. Packaged to operate upside down by hand or in an Aervoe #244 Spot Marker or #245 Marking Stick
- Benefits: This product is a true water-based formula, not “water-added” for cost reduction. It is covered by its own U.S. patent #5,158,609. It will not damage or burn grass roots and provides a lasting line that can be cut off after the grass has grown out. Adhesion to asphalt and concrete is equal to solvent-based formulas once dried. Overspray can be cleaned up in the first 5 minutes with soap and water. After dry, paint is water-resistant. Uniquely formulated, this paint is lead-free, non-clogging, and safer for the environment than solvent-based formulas. This product is classified under the NFPA 30B, Level 1 for warehouse storage.
- Application: Water Based Marking Paint may be used for utility marking, construction sites, surveying, landscaping, golf course and athletic field marking. For temporary marking, use Aervoe Marking Chalk or Fade-Out Marker. For aisle striping in warehouses,