High quality, non-lifting primer ensures good adhesion with the top coat finish.
- Fast drying – to touch in 10 minutes
- Tough, sealing primer
- Bonds extremely well to bare metal surfaces
- Fills in grain and surface imperfections on wood surfaces
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Enhances the quality of any finish
Applications: metal, wood, rigid plastic, machinery, motors, shelving, bicycles, appliances, furniture, and automotive body parts.
Zynolyte Multipurpose Primers are a non-lifting, high quality primer coating for use on surfaces where good adhesion is needed before top/finish coat. This quick dry primer will prepare and seal both porous and nonporous surfaces, enhancing the quality of any finish.
Benefits: These primers bond extremely well to bare metal, preventing rust corrosion. Provides adhesion to bare surfaces in order to present maximum cohesion with final top coatings. When used on wood, primers fill in grain and surface imperfections.