This quick drying lubricant leaves a thin film that provides extreme pressure lubrication.
- Performs at temperatures between -30°F and 700°F (-34°C and 371°C)
- Withstands pressures up to 100,000 psi
- Quick drying
- Ideal for assembly and break-in lubrication
- Resists corrosion
- Bonds to metal surfaces without attracting dirt or dust
- Prevents sliding or threaded parts from seizing
- Does not contain oil or dilutants
Applications: automotive and industrial gaskets, grinding belts, threaded connections, metal belts, rubber components, sliding surfaces and gears, cams, bearings, chain drives and pulleys, and conveyor belts where heat is present. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.