Industrial strength release agents that are economically priced and help resist costly breakdowns.
- Silicone formula
- Heat stable at temperatures up to 500°F (260°C)
- Increases molding efficiencies
- Allows for multiple part releases per application
- Ideal for hot or cold molding processes
- Non-staining, non-corrosive
- Low toxicity
Applications: plastic injection, compression, candle and blow molders, extruders, foundries, and investment castings. Recommended for use on A.B.S. resins, acrylics, wax, rubber, polyesters, cellulosic, and polystyrenes.
Reduce the amount of rejected parts by applying a light silicone mold release coating. An economical percentage of silicone that gets the job done.
Benefits: Withstands temperatures up to 500°F. Provides the correct amount of silicone every time, preventing problems arising from too much silicone.