Specially formulated paintable silicone fluids provide excellent release properties that are ideal for all types of plastics where decorating is required after molding.
- Odorless, non-staining, noncorrosive formula
- Heat stable to 500°F (260°C)
- Long-lasting, anti-stick film
- Allows for multiple part releases per application
- Parts can be readily decorated with all types of solvent-based paints, enamels, and lacquers
- Increases molding efficiency
- Ideal for injection molding and hot or cold molding processes
- Compatible with most moldable resins, elastomer compounds, rubber, wax, and plastic
Applications: hot or cold molding processes for rubber, polystyrenes, polyurethane foams, plastic, metal castings, and elastomeric materials.
This paintable mold release will not interfere with parts to be painted, adhesive bonded, heat-sealed, heat-stamped, or laminated. Nonchlorinated formula.
Benefits: Withstands temperatures up to 500°F. This product can be painted with all types of solvent-based paint, enamels, and lacquers.
There are no reviews yet.