Brite Galvanize Coating is an effective way to repair hot-dip galvanizing that has been damaged by abrasion, scratching, cutting or welding. Cosmetically repairs both ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces with one coat interim protection, or multiple coats for longer-term protection.
- 97% pure zinc metallic flake
- 65% zinc in dry film
- Zinc fuses to metal substrate
- Restores surfaces to the bright look of hot-dip
- Stops rust and corrosion on any iron or steel surface
- Will continue to protect against corrosion even if scratched
- Does not contain lead, chromates, methylene chloride or fluorocarbons
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM A780
- Acceptable as a coating in federally inspected meat and poultry plants for application to structural surfaces where there is a possibility of incidental food contact
Applications: Use on pipes, heavy equipment, highway guard rails, hand rails, welds, metal chain fences, bridges, storage tanks, corrugated metal buildings, transformers, television towers, signs and sign posts, railroad equipment, construction equipment, and anywhere the bright look of hot-dipped surfaces is desired.